Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

DigitalPersona Personal Premium v4.0 x86

Go down 
PengirimMessage
batara
Derektor
Derektor
batara

Jumlah posting : 1655

DigitalPersona Personal Premium v4.0 x86 Empty
PostSubyek: DigitalPersona Personal Premium v4.0 x86   DigitalPersona Personal Premium v4.0 x86 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Sorry I didnt post a fancy description like a lot of the other posts iv found here.

I searched high and low for this and was unable to find it. So I actually paid for this and thought I would share it with the rest of the world this is my Rapidshare Upload. I purchased it and downloaded it right from digitapersona's website.

This works for Both x86 and x64 Versions of Windows XP/Vista

With DigitalPersona you can use your fingerprints against identity theft

Code:

DigitalPersona Personal is the easy-to-use suite of identity protection software for individuals, family members and business users. It lets you use your fingerprints to access your online accounts ? email, banking, shopping, gaming, and more ? providing a critical, additional layer of security against identity theft. Its optional File Protection add-on package extends this easy protection to your private files as well.

With the simple touch of a finger, now you can:

* Protect access to your email, online banking, and other websites
* Secure your personal files, photos, and sensitive data
* Share your computer with friends and family more safely and easily

DigitalPersona Personal 4.0 is the latest release of DigitalPersona?s line of consumer software that has been pre-loaded on millions of PCs worldwide by major computer manufacturers. It supports swipe-style fingerprint sensors built into notebooks as well as add-on fingerprint readers you plug into your PC.

DigitalPersona Personal runs on Windows? Vista (32 and 64 bit) and XP Service Pack 3 (32 bit)

Code:
Password

Password001

Code:
http://uploading.com/files/XYN3O5PU/DigitaPersonaPremium4.rar.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.kamudanaku.co.cc

DigitalPersona Personal Premium v4.0 x86
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1