WinISO v5.3 - Already Cracked
For all of your ISO and BIN needs!
WinISO is a CD-ROM image file utility that can convert BIN to ISO,
extract/edit/create ISO files directly, make bootable CDs and as a BIN/ISO
It can process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN. With
WinISO, you can add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files. You can
convert image files to the standard ISO format and you have the ability to create ISO
image file(s) from a CD-ROM.
The operating system requirements are Windows 95, Windows 98/98SE, Windows
Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
* Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN .
* Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files .
* Convert image files to the standard ISO format .
* Ability to create ISO image file(s) from a CD-ROM .
* WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file(s) directly!
* You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a
standard ISO format file.
* Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-
ROM container files.
* Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
* Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the
image file. This can be handy to view files or run programs.
* Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in
Windows Explorer to open it.
* Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.