Raxco PerfectDisk 10 Professional Build.104.WinAll .Incl.Keygen-CRD
Raxco Software Introduces the PerfectDisk 10 Product Line that is Truly
Revolutionary Suite of disk defragmentation tools provides all-encompassing solution for PCs, laptops, servers, and virtualization environments including Virtual-Aware Defragmentation supporting VMware ESX Server and Microsofts
Hyper-V, plus industrys first support for Windows 7, and new Home Edition.
Raxco Software, the leader in disk defragmentation, now provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk.
PerfectDisk's easy to use interface and powerful defrag engine were designed for users who do not require the capabilities of network defragmentation and advanced features for the enterprise.PerfectDisk is a software that helps you to defrag disks.
If you want to optimize your computer to run faster and perform better so you can do more ? whether work or surfing the Web ? and don't run in a networked
environment like many companies, then PerfectDisk is for you.
PerfectDisk provides new and enhanced features and easier navigation for home users, SMB (Small and Medium Business), and enterprise users. There is better performance on very large drives, scheduling and automatic defragmentation enhancements, reduction in system resources used, improved reporting and manageability, full 64-bit support, and many more exciting new features and enhancements.
New feature highlights of the existing PerfectDisk product line include:
? Support for Windows? 7
? An improved user interface to enhance usability and the user experience
? New StealthPatrol? automatic background defragmentation with intelligent
self-adjustment to conserver resources
? Improved performance ? up to 30% faster defragmentation and free space consolidation
? Exclusive new Space Management reports that provide graphical views of disk drive
file and folder information
? New unlimited Pause capability
? New scheduling capabilities for VMware Workstation and VMware Server virtual
Changes in Build 10.00.100 (02/20/2009):
* Active Directory management functionality included in PerfectDisk for Exchange.
* Fixed crash in Space Explorer on File System tree when user right clicks on an
* Fixed detection of pagefile on Vista during boot time defrag.
* Consolidate Free Space - running a long time after progress is 100%.
* Close button behavior reverts back to minimize in system tray.
* An additional schedule without name is created when user adds StealthPatrol Schedule.
* PerfectDisk for Exchange - wrong datastore being compacted.
* Unwanted window with Pause button is shown on launch when Group Policy is
* $UsnJrnl:$J data stream is reported as having 0 fragments, even if it's fragmented.
* StealthPatrol Schedule starts immediately upon creation.
* Duplicate search settings return to default after being saved.
* Statistics tab should not be opened for a drive with Defragmenting status.
* Welcome to PerfectDisk wizard keeps defaulting to Desktop computer.
* Space Explorer progress bar labeled with previously run drive/folder.
* Widows Home Server plug-in uses old icon.
* Considerable time is required to open PerfectDisk log.
* Incorrect URL for ?Ask a Question? in Product Resources.
* Online defrag on FAT/FAT32 drives does not need to compare directory
fragmentation with threshold.
* Open "Using GPMC" page by default if Group Policy Management Console is installed.
* Consolidate Free Space defragmentation ignores threshold settings for a drive.
* Recycler results table can not be resized to show all results.
* Recycler reports double number of files cleaned in Recycler Bin on Vista.
* In StealthPatrol schedule list of important processes make GUI width too big.
* F5 button checks Recycle Bin and Temporary Files checkboxes on Recycler tab.
* ?Every X weeks? setting maximum is 99 on welcome wizard.
* Text does not fit on Space Explorer pane.
* Start and Stop buttons of Duplicates Finder pane uses the same tooltip.
* "Exit PerfectDisk" settings does not work on Windows 2000.
* Drive Map context menu needs to be restricted to the drive map area.
* PerfectDisk for Exchange launches with an error when install on a workstation.