Jumlah posting : 1655
Join date : 27.05.08
|Subyek: TMPGEnc XPress Retail 22.214.171.1244 ? Incl. New Patch EMBRACE Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 am|| |
TMPGEnc XPress Retail 126.96.36.1994 Full
New Release: April 27, 2009
Incl. New keyfilemaker & Patch EMBRACE ( May 02, 2009 )nfo of the new keyfilemaker and patch EMBRACE
- Quote :
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX, AVI, QuickTime, MPEG 4-ISO, H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, Blu-ray Disc and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects. Now with NVIDIA CUDA? support!
Convert Almost Any Video File!
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress excels at converting video from one format to another. Got a Media Center recording that you'd like to convert to DivX? Or maybe you have a DivX file you'd like to convert to DVD-compliant MPEG? TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress can do it all, and you'll have complete control over the output settings. You can even make your own custom output settings!
Four Step Encoding
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you an easier way of encoding with 4 steps: Start, Input, Output, Encode, along with settings template so you don?t waste your time figuring out the spec settings. Now it doesn?t take a video guru to be able to encode video; with the simple user interface, workflow is a lot more enjoyable.
Got High Definition Video? TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress now supports the import/output of High Definition video MPEG-2 (MP@HL 1920?1080) files.
Automatic Scene change detection
Automatically detect scene changes and flag them for reference to make life a little easier while editing.
The new video generator blends the text into your video, and the new subtitle editor also provides numerous options and settings at your disposal.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress includes 19 unique filters and allows you to apply 30 filters to your video and encode it once.
Create Slideshows using video frames
You can now create a slideshow with your pictures or by utilizing separate individual frames from your video, captured to file with the Frame Capture feature. You can also include an audio track for your slideshow along with a wide variety of transitions.
Import/Output to DivX?s popular high quality file types with TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress. Thanks to the native support of DivX you can import and output to and from DivX formats.
Edit Your Video
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress includes plenty of tools to enhance your video. Use the cut-editor to cut out unwanted scenes. Add filters to correct color, crop the picture, resize, sharpen, deinterlace, reduce noise, and more!
NVIDIA CUDA?NVIDIA CUDA Support!
If you have a NVIDIA CUDA? compatible graphics card, you can unleash the power of the GPU's multiple cores to crush the processing time for decoding and applying video filters! (Speed increases are dependent on your hardware environment and are not guaranteed.) Learn more...
AVCHD input support!Convert Your AVCHD Footage!
The popular AVCHD video format is now officially supported as an input source! Easily take your AVCHD footage and convert it to other video formats such as DVD-Video!
Blu-ray Disc Encoding!
We've added a new output template for the Blu-ray Disc format! Convert your video into BDMV or BDAV compliant MPEG-2 video and maintain the quality of your high definition footage!
Performance Optimization Feature NEW!
You can choose to optimize your CPU and CUDA performance based on your hardware when you start up the program. This allows the video filters to use the processing method that will obtain the best results, increasing the performance of your hardware and saving you time.
Real Time Processing Rate Display NEW!
During output, the processing performance of the CPU and CUDA processors are displayed so you can see how much your computer is utilizing them.
Now Even Faster
As of Version 188.8.131.52, TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress has improved MPEG video decoding and improved 2D/3D Noise Reduction processing!
All this and more!
What?s new in TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress Version 184.108.40.2064 - April 27, 2009
* Added Support for the TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in SpursEngine.
* Fixed Some specific MPEG-2 TS data (AVCHD data) would be be processed incorrectly.
* Fixed Some specific MPEG-4 file would be be processed incorrectly.
* Fixed Some specific audio data would not be correctly decoded by the AAC decoder and resulted in complete absence of audio.
* Fixed MPEG-4 file output would sometimes be incorrect in interlace mode.
* Fixed The picture would become green during an output using CUDA. If this problem occurs again an error arises.
* Fixed Some MPEG files could not be read anymore.
* Fixed In some cases, when multiplexing a MPEG-1 System stream or MPEG-2 Program stream, the PTS would not be placed in the adequate PES.
* Fixed The framerate selector display would become invalid when selecting the "Playback 3:2 pulldown" option in the MPEG output settings.
* Fixed Other minor corrections.
* Changed CIF resolution selection can no longer be selected in the SpursEngine file output when automatic resolution setting is active for the Super resolution processing.
* Changed CUDA - CUDA can now be enabled even when the driver version cannot be retreived from certain CUDA supporting video cards with usable CUDA. (Since the driver version can still not be retreived, problems may occur depending on the driver version used. When using CUDA, we recommend you always install the latest version of the driver available from the NVIDIA corporate website.)
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista
Setup Retail +New KeyFilemaker & Patch EMBRACE + Instructions ( May 02, 2009 )